Friday, June 15, 2012

While the cat's away...

...and I don't mean Stella.

Bryan will be in Louisiana working for the next week or two and I have a fun little tradition where I like to do home decor projects while he is gone :)  I'm so much of a "Type A" about projects, it is way less stressful for me to undertake a painting project alone.  I know Bryan is a fantasticly willing and able helper but for reasons unknown, I have trust issues about painting straight edges.

My project this weekend will be to paint and decorate our guest bedroom.  It still has all of Bryan's bachelor pad stylings, which will now be in the lucky hands of Goodwill.  And we will have a nice, grown up guest room for any and all visitors.  And probably mostly Stella.

I have the paint, I need to stop and get a few more supplies on the way home, I have my Carly Rae Jespen ready to jam and maybe a bottle of wine to keep me company.

Shhh...don't tell!  I like to see the surprised look on his face when he realizes what I've been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment